Thursday, July 13, 2017

I Love the Goat's Milk In My Coffveffe.


Yes indeed.


Here's some detail shots.


My darling daughter that I love so true with all my heart texted this to me this morning as I was finishing up my morning watercolour.

I gave her goat's milk yesterday.  Goat's milk has taken over my life.



I used my brand spankin' new Jane Davenports.  They make me want to jump up and down with happiness.




Throwback.  I know its going to be a hot one so I thought I'd remind you all of this winter's day that was so cold out that this perfect snowflake stuck to Space's coat and didn't melt.  And since it was so perfect she was forced to stand there and admire it for a long long time.  I mean, no one wants to be responsible for ruining a perfect snowflake.



This has been happening a whole bunch.   So I've started a series.  "Reclining Eevee's".







Please pardon the mess of boxes in this last shot.  I've been sorting and organizing and had a nice mess going when she decided it was all just too much and laid right down and took a nap in the middle of it all.



Back to art, this is before I added the glimmer gold in a couple selected areas. Not too much, no.  Restraint where glimmer shimmer is concerned.


And after.

Stay cool Party People and remember, restraint with glimmer shimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment