Sunday, September 27, 2015

Encaustic HouseOfLove....Its About Time.

This one was begging for the wax.  It started out as an old piece of wood with a bit of character.  I added collage papers quite some time ago then it just sat in the studio.  Well, today it was peeking out of the beer box it was stored in and this started happening...


I drew right on the wax with a ball-point pen and that was therapeutic as all-get-out.  Did I use that saying correctly?  All-get-out.  I think this might be the first time I've ever used that.  Anywho, it was beautifully therapeutic.

ball-point pen right on the wax.                              
"eventually, everything..."
I started another photo encaustic but the wax got so foggy I had to let it sit and just be.   We'll see what happens today once I get back in the studio...




No comments:

Post a Comment