Sunday, May 14, 2017

Adding Sleepers.


I added a sleeper in this elephant's stomach.  I couldn't not do it.  I hope its better. To see the "before" version go to my previous post.


I think this green kefir smoothie made me do it.


This baby was so good and so nutritious.  Can't you just smell the nutrition!?!


It had kale and chard and spinach and protein powder and kefir and a honey mango.
And it was served in my current favorite mug.  This here mug is a Pioneer Woman mug and it really is number one these days.


Does the sleeper make it more interesting?  Before it was just an elephant.  Now it has some intrigue to the story.  When I put a sleeper in a tree (several posts ago), well let me tell you, everybody seemed to love that painting.  So now, I might just add them to all my paintings.
OK not all, but some.


This is a sorrowful sight.  This kitten waited all night and all day in my teenager's bedroom for him to come home.  (This teenager just moved into a house full of college guys, he's having the time of his life, and he ain't comin' back anytime soon-or at least until he runs out of clean clothes).  I tried to tell her all this but it didn't take.

Its now evening and she is still waiting.  I snapped this picture early this morning.  Can't you somehow tell its Sunday morning in that photo, just by the vibe?

You'd think she would realize he moved, the sheets aren't even on the bed.  Our kitten is slow.  I'm going to go pet her and try once again to explain the situation. Goodnight lovely people.

Oh, and please let me know: "sleepers are good" v. "no to these sleepers".

No comments:

Post a Comment