Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The Back Room at Starbrick Gallery.

The backroom is overflowing with gorgeous local art, and it was time to rein it in yesterday.  I spent the day rearranging, cleaning, and giving this art some love.

I know these guys appreciated it.


These handwoven rugs and mats are so scrumptious.  I want them all, every single one.


These vases, they're blown glass.  Nick DelMatto makes them and they're rather fabulous.

Here's another one.  He just brought a batch in and they are scrumptious colours.


They actually "match" Jessica's wild coasters.  Now how did that happen?


This corner has such beautiful art.  It will hypnotize you so watch out.


And I love love love our Anthropologie-like walls.

Best walls ever.


Ok here you go, ceramic whistles.  An entire collection!  Yep.


And here's where it gets serious, the Tiaras.


swoon


Tina keeps us so well stocked, and her styles, her styles, they just keep getting better and better.  I mean, who doesn't need, positively need, a mermaid tiara?


And I got our sweet sweet Ann to pose for me:-)

So come on in and check out the gallery.  It changes constantly.  I can't even believe how fast it changes, the art that goes through this place is so beautiful, and its all locally made too.



No comments:

Post a Comment