Sunday, June 19, 2016

Summer Solstice Pink Sky.


This morning's watercolour.

 I got more of those clearance VanGogh tube Watercolours at the HobbyLobby.  Today I couldn't resist the #327 Madder Lake Light.  That, along with a little Olive Green #620 with some #270 Azo Yellow Deep and I got happy.



I didn't spend any time on this, I just played with my new toys.

Random Q:
Do Christmas Cactus always bloom in the summertime in addition to Christmas time?  Or is this one just confused?  Happily confused.


I have been drinking my kefir out of this mug everyday and it is making me so happy.  What's not to love?


Here's some more luscious VanGogh colours in that crazy Anthro journal that won't open right and cost a fortune.  I don't care, I still love it.
Happy Summer Solstice everybody!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment