Sunday, June 25, 2017

Be Brave Willie Boots.


This little illustration emerged all by itself yesterday morning.  I spent a lot of time on the hat, trying to figure out the shape.



At one point Willie jumped up on the messy messy desk with his dirty wet boots and tried to walk across the paper.  Chaos ensued, but it only lasted a moment.


I think it was about this far along when he tried to ruin it completely.


I found it strange that later on that afternoon I bought a new hat.  And I wore a longer pink button-down cardigan too.


I feel like a real cowgirl in that hat.  A farmgirl.  And I should...


because, as he well knows,


there's a whole lot of hay in this barn.


See.  Brand-spankin' new hay.  It always feels so good to get that job over with. A fully-stocked barn.  It feels better than a fully-stocked bar.


OK so this is silly, but we took some senior pictures:




Don't they look like senior pictures!??!  She sat there in a real mood and stared and posed for a good long time.  So we had a photo shoot.  These are only a few of the ten gazillion pictures I took.  I think I captured a look, right?



Here's another look that I captured today, the Adventure Kittens on a brief time out.



They are currently residing at college, in a house full of guys.  Now if that's not Adventure-Cat training I don't know what is!
Those kittens are in charge.  They are so spoiled and so pampered and so played with.  They're "very popular mom".  "They have so many visitors".  I guess that's why there's a mattress propped up against the window, for all their fans who can't quite make it back home.


Ok so scroll through these fast.  But I have to say, I love them.  They're the wall paper in this old farmhouse on the stairs.  Its so shabby chic.  I had to share these with you all and hopefully somebody out there appreciates them as much as I do.






Can you believe I got the hat in the picture.!!?!

Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment