Sunday, June 28, 2015

All The Rain Made Everything Bloom At Once.

This guy blooms right here every year.  Hello.
The Caladiums are extra veiny and see-through.  Love it.
The Canna is just now appearing.
I thought I had made sure those bulbs were good and dead last winter during the Polar Vortex.  They proved me wrong.
These are my favorites.
Doesn't my house have a nice crackle?
And every Hosta has a shoot of purple.  Like soldiers. 
Standing at attention under the giant Maples.





Finally the Sun made an appearance behind some branches.
This is a very important area.  Its the manure pile.  I've had many good times right here with my wheelbarrow.  Good times.  Btw this manure is free.  f.r.e.e.  free.  Come and get all you want.  It comes from an organic pony.
Yet another beautiful day.
I was trying to be artsy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment