Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Flying Off To Their New Homes.


This guy has been with me for 2 years but yesterday I packed him up and shipped him off to his brandspankin' shiny new home in beautiful Virginia.





It really is all about his eyes.



Once I finish a painting I can't wait to see it go out into the world, the sooner the better.  I'm totally done with them once the paint dries.  It always surprises me when someone actually likes my work enough to spend their cold hard cash on it. Complete and total surprise.  Every time.



And speaking of going out into the world, I finished illustrating Bumple Umbrella and its going off to live its fabulous and exciting life later this afternoon.  I might need a moment, its been with me for a long time and I've been petting it and kissing it and hugging it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment