Friday, July 15, 2016

Its the Little Things.


Morning eggs.  Just look at those beauties.  I'm sorry that the photo doesn't show how green they are, nice and greenish.  My good friend's sweet little chickens sent these over to me.  How wonderful.  The yolks were such a deep orange, a truly fabulous color.  Their richness made me eggstatic, sad but true.  I do appreciate a nice rich, deeply-colored yolk in the morning.

And this, well I had to show you.  I know, I know, I finished the Crossword, big woo. The incredible part (that doesn't show in the photo) is that I did this one in world-record time-as in as fast as I could write.  Obviously, it was the easiest crossword of all time because I'm not all that good at them.


And who might I ask is this guy?  Is he cute or what?  Look at his skinny legs. I stared at them for a long long time.

He is a very special bug.  Is it wrong that I wanted to bring him home and put him in the dollhouse?

No comments:

Post a Comment