Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Christmas During Indian Summer.

Its coming.  You can't stop Christmas from coming no way no how.  I know, I've tried.


Might as well get with the program and paint Santas and Elves.


These ornaments are encaustic on wooden discs and little flat stick-like pieces of wood.


Oh my gosh its totally putting me in the Holiday Spirit.  Humming Christmas carols is mandatory when you are creating these.


These are encaustic on Capiz Shells.

Translucence.







At last count I think I have made at least 30 of these crazies.  I can't stop.  Oh yeah, I've been meditating with Oprah and Deepak while I paint them, insane. The thing is, its mid-November and it still seems like Indian Summer out there. Christmas is going to be. here. all the sudden and freak us all out because we're all still in summermode, and I don't want to be freaked out.  So this is a perfect solution, its taking me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment