Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Election Day Plan.

I've been painting at Command Central every morning.  Easy watercolours.  No big mixed-media messes.  Save that for the studio.

This way I can sip coffee in my pj's and play with paint at 5 a.m. while the house is quiet as a churchmouse and not make a big honkin' mess.  I make a little honkin' mess instead.

No matter what, this is going to be a busy crazy day and its going to be next to impossible to get anything done in the studio.  The vibe out there is sick.  Hiding from it in the studio behind a big big painting is comforting and wonderful, but sometimes difficult.  And when the vibe is sick, my phone rings a lot and people wander in and need to chitchat.  Stop 'N Chats.  Don't love 'em.

The plan is to make a nice big egg sandwich on cloud bread-my newest love. There are recipes for it all over Pinterest and I say try it, it turned out fantastic.  Zero carbs.  Heck, it might even be negative carb but that is my fantasy and not real so don't believe it, but I digress.

After consuming a gigantic neg carb protein breakfast I'm going to go do it.  I'm going to vote.  It's going to be awesome and its going to be a landslide.  There.  I said it.  Outloud and on the World Wide Web.  For all of my three readers.
   
Then I'll be going into the Dreamery to escape.  I have on a cute voting/election-day outfit, low-key but perfect.  It involves mauve velvet and silvery gray, oh and Cowgirl boots just like always.  But I'm busting out the baby pink ones.  All this means I'll have to wear the Lab Coat, and since its cool enough for it, all is well.

Happy Day Lovelies, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment