Saturday, April 1, 2017

Circus Light PopUp Show and A StarBrick Report.

The Majestic Annex, enter here...





Innocent spectators:


Not-so innocent spectators:
The lady on the left stole my art show with her crazy-good cheeseball.  STOLE it, right out from under me!

She gave me the recipe and I'll post it soon.  Very very soon.

Meanwhile, looking across the street, I just had to share this tree/building combo. Its so pretty right now with the tree blooming against the taupe building.  And these photos don't do it justice, I'm going to get a good picture of it when I go back. The conditions weren't right, but I took these anyhow.





Two doors down, walking into Starbrick Gallery is a real treat.  The show is stunning.   Simply stunning.










Then when you go back into the shop, you'll never know what you'll find.



This is what you think it is.

See.













There's a lot to see inside this gallery.  A lot.  Every time you go in its a visual feast.  And its constantly evolving.  You'll see something different every visit.



No comments:

Post a Comment