Wednesday, March 23, 2016

A High Wire and an Umbrella

She needed a high wire and an umbrella, so I gave her that today.  There's a lot of ladders, just incase she needs to get down. (since that high wire is tied with a bow)


Hairdo.  Teeth.  Boobies.  Oh, and that clear crackle texture on her bodice is that Tim Holtz Rock Candy Crackle stuff.  Look close its right under her boobs.


She has cankles, but she's still beautiful to me.


detail.


You can see that Rock Candy texture here in this photo.


This texture was accidental, but I like.  I painted this on a big 'ol wallpaper book cover, maybe 18x18?  The paint didn't want to stick so I fixed that problem but good, I put a super duper 2-part epoxy sealant over it.  Now its not going anywhere.  I need to put a second coat on it tomorrow.  I think I could run over it with the tractor then and it will survive...??

4 comments:

  1. Tere, I love your stuff, it is so beautiful. Saw your Mom and Dad and they gave us your blog site. Love Aunt Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amaze me. Every post is better than the one before. Your art is always my screen saver on my computer. I am an art thief. It's a bunny right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well aren't you a sweet one. I love it that my whacky bunny is on your computer screen because I know everybody who's anybody is seeing it. You're a good friend mfmf4747 xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete