Thursday, March 10, 2016

Yoga Poser

Daily watercolour,
she's a yoga poser getting primed.


Some pictures of the process:

Should I give her hair???  Because today I might give her some hair.




Look down and suddenly its spring.


Yesterday in the studio I painted a feather just for fun.  I might put it on my saddle. Or even better, right in my horse's mane.  I'm certain she's out there in the field, right now, craving decoration.



I've been playing with the gelly printplate a lot lately in my friend's studio.  Here's a glimpse of the first go 'round....




Meanwhile, back in my studio, this crazy hibiscus plant blooms a big huge flower for me every single day.  The flowers are bigger than the plant.  Its whacky.  I've been thinking I need to give it some plant food but it could possibly take over the world if I do.  What a glorious problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment