Thursday, September 1, 2016

September Palette and The Only Full-Proof Excuse.


September colour palette for my daily pages.  This is a nice loose watercolour wash for background in my journal.


I thrive on change.  I love choosing the colours to set the tone right before a new month.  New colours, new tone, new page, fresh start.
September Colours

There's no right or wrong selection.  Just choose whatever makes you happy.


And once again the kitten continues to blaze the trail to happiness.  If you are ever in doubt which way to go, follow a kitten's lead.  Any kitten will do, each and every single one contains this ability deep inside them.  This particular kitten chose to nap on my to-do list, rendering me unable to function.  Instant freedom, yay!

You have heard the full-proof "I can't, there's a cat on me" excuse, right?  One hundred percent valid, every time.  Every time.  "Sorry, not sorry, there's a cat on me, can't".  If you're ever late for an important job interview, this is the only way back in.  It's almost the same as throwing yourself on the mercy of the Court. Certainly if the interviewee has a cat, or knows someone who has a cat, or has ever seen a cat, he/she will understand and put your resume' right back on the top of the stack where it belongs because if you're the kind of person who would never think to disturb a sleeping kitten then you're the kind of person he/she'd want working for them by gosh.
Eevee snoozing on BuJo Two.

No comments:

Post a Comment