Thursday, March 5, 2015

Acme Slingshot Mode.

At least that's what my Brother calls it.  That's when you put your car in 4 wheel low.  He claims it will simply " catapult you right out of the culvert."  He was explaining all this to me over the phone whilst I was stuck sideways on the Luge.  I eventually got unstuck.  We had a good good snowstorm last night and everything is white today, so pretty. 
This is the Luge.

First light, the view out the front door.

The Shade Tunnel.
This nice teenager shoveled me to my Jeep.  And there was no teen angst whatsoever.  It took him mere minutes.
Then he went and played in the hammock.
This is how you do it when you're a teen.
Snow everywhere.  So pretty.
Almost a foot in the side yard.  I was feeling kind of bummed out for not making any art today, I couldn't stop taking pictures.  Well, duh, that counts.  Ok I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment