Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Painting Ellie.

Works in progress.  Its been lovely outside on the porch, and I feel like I have room out there to let the paint fly when needed-a very luxurious feeling after being cooped up inside all winter.   This is a close up of Ellie's Eye.
detail
The entire panel.  This painting is sooo close to finished.  Unless its not...
24x24 acrylic on birch panel, by tereSager.
Another Ellie.  You can never paint too many, or so they say.  Right?  This is a collaboration with JAH. When I get ahold of one of her backgrounds its like identifying the shape in the clouds.  Such a fun game.  This piece is unfinished...
Collaboration, still in progress.  Jessica Held and tereSager.
Collaboration Detail.  Rump and a tail-like ornament.  Jessica's backgrounds are just luscious and I have to be brave to go in.  I almost need a shot of tequila first. 
detail of a collaboration.  Jessica Held and tereSager.

No comments:

Post a Comment