Saturday, March 21, 2015

My Own Personal Nirvana.

It seemed to take forever for this piece to speak up and tell me what to do. I waited and stared and stared and waited, got impatient then mad. When all else failed I said a little prayer.  It's so exciting when it all comes together. Am I the only one who feels this way?  Surely not.  ?  I mean, I sort of want to hug it and kiss it and dance around the room then roll around with it some too.  Jeeeez, its not like I made a MonaLisa or anything, but this thing right here right now came together for me and I was quite quite pleased.  Personal Nirvana achieved today.
Now, bedtime for me and I just might take this with, except that would be weird.   Sleep well Lovely People.
xoxo
tere
Collaboration.  Jessica Held and tereSager.  Almost complete...

No comments:

Post a Comment