Friday, May 1, 2015

Painting Stones. Is this illegal?!?

If it is then too bad, because I can't stop.  I won't stop.  I used some gesso, some Painter's opaque paint markers, pencil, pen, and regular markers too. Oh, and hilighters.  I grabbed whatever was at hand.  Pretty much anything goes, I mean this isn't even legal artmaking anyhow, is it?
Once I got my design on, I covered it with some Mod Podge Dimensional Magic and it does, indeed, seem to be magic.  Somehow, someway, if you hold your mouth right, this stuff doesn't drip all over the place and make a mess.  But you have to connect your mind to it and will it not to drip:-)  Good luck if you try it.  I put a thin layer on and stopped early at the edges.
Painted Stone by tereSager.

Painted stone by tereSager.

Painted Stones by tereSager.

Painted Stones by tereSager.

No comments:

Post a Comment