Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Mugs DeMystified.

This mug is on wheels, it rolls around the studio holding very important items.

It has a bit of an Alice-In-Wonderland vibe going.


This mug was made for the elementarty school Holiday Craft Bazaar.  I hope it went to some underappreciated thirsty Santa out there in the world.


Same for the Best-Mom-Ever/Best-Mug-Ever mugs.  They were a big hit this year.


This one went straight over the kiddie's heads.


This was a one-of-a-kind item, made in the heat of the pre-Christmas frenzy.  There'll never be another one quite like it.  I hid that one from the children.

This fabulous mug is my current vessel of choice.  It was a gift and I love it.  It has a lid to keep the liquid hot.  And, it has a strainer to strain the loose tea.  Is it legal to have coffee in this beauty?   I don't care, I'm drinking whatever I want from it and pretending I'm a Mermaid while I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment