Friday, January 29, 2016

Snowmen and Love Cards.

Its all happening, once again I find myself painting snowmen.  This painting consists of collage papers, acrylic paints, graphite, and some craft store stars/beads.


This is a close-up of the craft store beads.  Squint real hard.



This little painting is on a book cover.  Remember it from 2 nights ago when I posted the hot messes?  Now I rather like it.  Like, not love.




Love Card on a ripped apart book cover.


And another Love Card.


This Love Card still isn't 'there'...



Ok so these guys have been tucked away in my art room for a long time.  I got them out, dusted them off, punched them up and gave them some love.  They're acrylic paint/collage on a ripped-apart book cover.  I think the guy on the right is trying to make a very important point.

No comments:

Post a Comment