Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Progress Made. Sunset Chased.


Yesterday was productive in the Dreamery.  We had HouseOfLove Tuesday, which is always nice.  JAH was there, and actually I should say SHE was productive.  It took me a while to warm up and get going.  We have a lot of HouseOfLoves.  A lot.  And, we will have even more real soon.  This one is going to charity...




She had a soccer game to go to so I switched over to Christmas.  I've been really feeling it lately and have been shopping like crazy.  My goal, have all the loot bought and wrapped, yup, wrapped, by Thanksgiving and then, then, keep on shoppin'...for ME!  Am I a terrible person?










This one is in-the-works.  JAH did a cameo appearance, which. I. love.  After she left I did a sit n'stare for at least an hour.  With hot tea.  It feels nice to switch from iced to hot.  I sat and I stared and I stared and I sat and she was correct, it was better than a t.v. show.  I  now know what my next move is and its frustrating because I can't do it.  The festival is this weekend and I'm cleaning up the Dreamery all nice and shiny.  So I reluctantly put it away until next week.  Now that's torture, like a- kid-waiting-on-Santa-Clause torture.



details...


more details...





Then I switched gears and got My Pretty Goat/Pony out and put a nice shiny epoxy finish on it.  It came alive.  It needed that!  It was exactly what the doctor ordered.


Its just been sitting on the ledge, staring at me, saying "I need topcoat, please put topcoat on me, topcoat, please, now".  It was pleasing.  Very very pleasing.









There's nothing more to be done in the studio once you pour the epoxy finish...every little move makes dust fly. So I locked up the door and went over to the pasture to feed hungry ponies (as if). The sky was lovely.  So nice.



So I drove up through tere's tunnel up to the ridge to see the sunset.  Oh my, its really changing.  Like really really changing.  The leaves on doin' it to it.


At the top of the hill at the "y", which is really a "t" (for tere's tunnel???) I could tell the sky was going to be good.

So I snapped a few pictures with my phone.  That tall grass impressed me against the sunset.


Yes, that is my finger.

Chasing the light, not a bad way to end the day.  (I just needed a little bit more, just a little bit more.)

No comments:

Post a Comment