Thursday, October 15, 2015

"The Wheel Is Turning and You Can't Slow Down,

You can't let go and you can't hold on,




I felt like the people must feel when they're at StoneHenge waiting for the sun to line up.  I searched through my photos for one special picture of the sun perfectly aligned in my tunnel.  It was dated October 14th, at least that's what I thought it said.  So yesterday I kept hoping for a break in the clouds to let some sun shine through right at the perfect time.  I don't know what time the perfect time is, I'm figuring it all out.  I'm just now realizing that this is even a thing.

The clouds didn't break yesterday, but today was sun sun sunny.  So all afternoon I kept watching, trying to judge.  Well, I was too late, it had gone past the center when I went out.   I found this unfathomable. I was so sure I was early, way earlier than need be.  Nope.  I blew it.



But the rays were a delight and the air was crisp and the whole thing made me happy.  Tomorrow we pray for sun and try again.  Tony Cavalier says next week is Indian Summer, so I might have even more opportunities to get my picture.


You can't go back and you can't stand still and if the thunder don't get you then the lightning will."  Thank you Grateful Dead.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment