Monday, April 4, 2016

A Crisp Granny Smith and SuperPowers

I added more landmarks to my Ohio map watercolour.  Better.


This disaster is what I'm working on now in the studio.  Its gone full circle several times.  This is just a quick little detail.  I'm too embarrassed to share the entire mess.  I have high hopes for it today...yes, its all going to come together, today.....


So yesterday I drove by those dang trees again.  They were shining in the sunshine and the wind and everything was so glorious and green and crisp like a granny smith apple that I had to stop.


Would somebody please tell me what that small round white dot on the tree is???










This Sakura Blossom week will be here and gone before you know what hit you. Lucky me, I've had to drive into town so often this week so I've really got to witness the splendor.  Every single time I experience them there's this overwhelming feeling of happiness radiating from all the people moseying around  those trees-taking pictures, picnicking, smiling, sitting and watching the river flow by, soaking up sunshine, playing with the children, playing with the dog.  Everybody is happy in the blooms.  Sakura superpower is that its impossible to go there and not leave feeling wonderful.  What a nice gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment