Friday, April 1, 2016

Ledger Paper People

These ledger paper people are making me smile.  Once you start painting faces its tough to stop.  Its like a fever creating these folks  -watching for each one to emerge, different from the one before.  Each little personality comes forth.

The orange blush is what makes her special, that and an asymmetrical bob, very of-the-moment.




This character has awful hair, just awful.


Simple simple trees.  I can't get enough of painting on these papers.


details...



On my way to the bar forDrink 'N Draw the sun came out right as I was driving through the campus by the Japanese Sakura trees, in full bloom none-the-less.


But these clouds kept wreaking havoc with my lighting making it tricky to get a good shot.







The magic doesn't happen until you enter.  There's a whole mystical magical world inside there where everybody is happy.


Can't you just feel the happiness of these trees?






I was in a secluded area but it goes on and on along the river and way deep inside I could see groups of our sweet International students playing and taking pictures and just being happy.  I think students sleep there all week long under those blooms breathing in the perfume, comfy and cozy on that lush lawn.






Then the clouds returned, ending my photographic sojourn into the mystic.  I'm going back and taking better pictures when the light's right...

No comments:

Post a Comment