Friday, April 15, 2016

Watercolour Pans and My Own Personal Stonehenge

These inexpensive watercolour pan sets are just for fun.  I didn't think that they would be as nice as they are.


Here's the j swatch.  Doing this made my life, it was everything.


This iridescent set had to come home with me too.  Had to.  (Artist's Loft from Michaels.)



And then I spotted this one, and it had to tag along as well.

Making j swatches is my life and I'm going to do it all day everyday from here on out.

This.  This is my victim...  I promise to post this very very soon. (next post)


So yesterday was a special day.  April 14th is the day the sun aligns in tere'sTunnel, my own personal tunnel into the woods that, as you all know, I photograph regularly.  I wait for it each year because when it happens the Angels peek out from behind their clouds and blow their trumpets and sing "aaaaahhhhh" in a lovely soprano.

You can hear them, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment